We are looking for a motivated applicant (no research experience required) to apply for a 1 year, full time, full salary research fellowship that has been shortlisted by RM Partners for the NICE FIT study (link attached below).
Outcomes from the fellowship:
- Potential for fully paid MSc through Imperial College
- Royal Marsden Fellowship Post
- Qualitative research into patient experience
- Trial experience with NICE FIT, one of the biggest colorectal studies in the UK.
- First authorship on patient experience publications
- Authorship on the main NICE FIT publication
- 10+ presentations
- First/second authorship on NICE FIT substudies (at least 5+ to do) inc
- Polygenic risk score for CRC using FIT/blood sampling through Institute of Cancer Research
- FIT substudies (multiple samples from same/different stools)
This job is open to anyone with an interest in clinical research: not only doctors!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.